- 320 g Rice
- 1 pcs Small pumpkin
- 1.5 lit Vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pcs Onion
- 1 pcs Garlic clove
- 2 tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
- 30 g Butter
- Put extra virgin olive oil, chopped onion and garlic in a saucepan. Cook until golden.
- Add small pumpkin cubes and stir for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add 300 ml of vegetable broth and cook until fork tender. (Maybe you will need some extra water)
- When ready, add rinsed rice, stir to coat and gradually add vegetable broth, until the rice is ready. Cook over medium heat and remember to stir often. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the risotto is ready, add the butter, pumpkin seeds, Parmesan cheese and toss well to coat.